About Durotech and DOW Partnership
Durotech Polymers is proud to be strategic partner with DOW chemicals. Durotech is align with DOW is driving innovation. The company is driving innovation that extracts value from material, polymer, chemical and biological science to help address many of the world’s most challenging problems, such as the need for fresh food, safer and more sustainable transportation, clean water, energy efficiency, more durable infrastructure, and increasing agricultural productivity. Dow’s integrated, market-driven portfolio delivers a broad range of technology-based products and solutions to customers in 175 countries and in high-growth sectors such as pack aging, infrastructure, transportation, consumer care, electronics, and agriculture.
Durotech / Dow Polyurethanes polymers is proud to have the support of DOW polyurethanes in distributing there spray technology within Australia. Durotech Polymers along site dow polyurethanes has on going initiative to lead the industry in providing high-performance products that meet critical market needs.
Dow Polyurethanes develops and delivers a broad portfolio of technologies and customized solutions to customers in a variety of industries under its Durable Science, Comfort Science and Insulation Science category brands. Applications range from industrial and infrastructure solutions, to consumer comfort solutions in flooring, furniture bedding and footwear, to energy-efficient insulation materials. The business manufactures and sells key chemical components as well as fully-formulated polyurethane systems for rigid, semi-rigid and flexible foams, and coatings, adhesives, sealants, elastomers and composites. Dow is the world’s largest producer of propylene oxide (PO), propylene glycol (PG), and polyether polyols, and is a leading producer of quality aromatic isocyanates, such as MDI. Striving to meet the specific needs of its customers in their local geographic regions. Dow Polyurethanes operates a global network of production sites and systems houses, as well as innovation and service centers. The business has an ongoing initiative to lead the industry in providing high-performance products that meet critical market needs and contribute to a more comfortable, healthier and resilient society.
For more information, visit www.dowpolyurethanes.com
Performance Advantages of Spray Polyurethane
- Excellent environmental performance as no solvent is used
- Fast curing–can be sprayed on a sloping or vertical surface without dripping or forming traces of flowing
- No special requirements on the temperature and humidity of the application environment
- Able to maintain excellent elasticity in low temperature; good corrosion resistance; better wear resistance compared to epoxy and rubber
- Desired reactivity and hardness can be achieved by adjusting the formulation, with a hardness ranging from 30A to 70D
- Seamless lining without leaving any connecting locations that lead to leaking or wearing; excellent waterproof performance.
- Excellent durability; no powderisation or cracking in long-term exposure to outdoor environment
Application of Spray Polyurethane
- Wastewater systems (manholes, digestors, reservoirs)
- Pipeline protection (external and internal)
- Tank cofferdam
- Tank coating
- Coastal steel structures
- Conveyor belts
- Wearable lining for truck and train compartments
- Theme parks
- Artificial ponds
- Swimming pools